SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020- Staff Selection Commission will held the Combined Higher Secondary Level(10 + 2) Examination, 2019 in Computer Based Mode for recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator, Grade “A” in different Ministries/ Departments/Offices of Government of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices tentatively during the period from 16 March 2020 to 27 March 2020 (Tier-1).
The examination is held in three stages on various centers allotted by SSC. Check here complete details regarding SSC CHSL Exam 2020 such as application form, exam dates, eligibility, vacancies, etc.
Read more from Sarkari Results, Eaadhar and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2019
Name of the Post: SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Form
Post Date: 03 March 2019
- Date of Available of Detailed Notification: 03 December 2019
- Last Date for Application form process: 10th January 2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16 to 27 March 2020 (CBE)
- SSC CHSL 2020 Exam date for part II: 28th June 2020 (DES)
CHSL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Find below what kind Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2020 Exam all are mentions here.
- Those who have completed class 12th or equivalent examination from state or central recognized institution can apply for the exam
- The minimum age requirement should be 18 years and maximum 27 as on Aug 01, 2020. There is an age relaxation of 5 years for those who belong to SC and ST category and 3 years for OBC category. For Physically Handicapped, it is 13 years and for PH plus PBC, it is 13 years. In addition to this, 15 years of age relaxation for those who belong to PH plus SC and ST category.
CHSL Offline Application
Candidates are required to make payment of Rs 100/- as the application fee via CRF stamps. Stamps need to get canceled before applying in the form if the application is not accepted. However, female candidates and reserved category are exempted from the fee.
Candidates are suggested to use exam pattern for examination. The complete pattern is mentioned below:
Paper I, SSC CHSL 2020
- In total, 4 sections (General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, & General Awareness) comprises of 50 marks for each section
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours
- The question paper comprises of Hindi & English language
- The question paper will be based on Multiple Choice Questions type questions. Every incorrect answer means deduction of ¼ marks
- The weight of the English language will be of 50 marks. For General Awareness will be for 50 marks, for General Intelligence, there will be 50 questions for 50 marks, and Quantitative Aptitude with 50 questions for 50 marks.
SSC CHSL Paper II
Those who qualify the Part I will move to Part II. The examination will be qualified and will commence the test the skills of the candidates connected to the post.
- Typing test for LDC: The written exam will be commenced in languages like Hindi and English. The candidates need to mention the language of typing during the filling of the application form. The exam is qualified in nature. The typing speed of the English language needs to be 35 words per minute and for Hindi language, it needs to be 30 words per minute.
- Skill test for DEO: The test will be commended for qualifying the candidates of the written exam. The candidate needs to maintain the data entry speed of 8,000 key of the depression/hour on the computer. The entries need to be judged based on the correct entries. The duration of the skill test will be for 15 minutes. The printed matter of 2000-2200 strokes or key depression which will appear in the English language.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|