RPSC Recruitment 2020 – Get the latest information on the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) recruitment notifications for the latest Jobs with Online forms details, Online Registration Process & Vacancy Details. Get the direct link for applying to all the RPSC Recruitment and you can also get the current RPSC Recruitment official Notification 2020 here on the Sarkari Buzz. Find all the latest and recent vacancies across the Rajasthan here and also check the latest RPSC Job Openings 2020. Know all the Upcoming RPSC Recruitment Notification here along with all job details.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Sanskrit EDU 2020 Vacancy Details
RPSC has announced a notification for the recruitment of School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu) vacancies. Interested candidates can apply to the posts of School Lecturer through the prescribed format on or before 27 January 2020.
RPSC School Lecturer Recently Published a Notification 2020 on their Official Portal @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, Check all details here and apply on/ before 13 January 2020 to 27 January 2020.
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Exam Date
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13 January 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27 January 2020
- Date for Online Correction for UR: 19 February 2020
- Date for Online Correction for EWS: 07 to 16 February 2020
- School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu) – 264 Posts
- Job Location- Rajasthan
RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer Recruitment 2019
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 (Re notification 2019) – Advt. No. 07(01)/2018-19
RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a revised notification for the 1st-grade school lecturer recruitment 2019.
The number of vacancies for RPSC school lecturer has been increased to 5,000 from 4,212 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RPSC School Lecturer 2019 recruitment from 23 September 2019, to 12 October 2019 on the official website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment : Post Details
- Name of Post: RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer Online Form 2019
Post Update: 23 September 2019
- Total Vacancies: 5000
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment : Important Dates
- Starting Date to Online Apply: 23 September 2019
- Online Process of Last Date : 12 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12 October 2019
- Exam Date : Announced Soon
Age limit For RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment
- The age of applying for the RPSC job must be 21 to 40 years.
- The age relaxation rules will be applied as given in the official advertisement.
Qualification For RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment
- School Lecturer (All Other Post): Graduate education recognized by the government (B.Ed.) and a postgraduate degree in relevant subject or any other qualification equivalent.
- School Lecturer Fine Art: Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or equivalent exam. recognized by Govt. OR Graduate with 5 yrs. experience of teaching Drawing in a recognized institution OR Diploma of 5 years duration experience of teaching Home Science.
- Home Science Lecturer: Candidate having Post-graduation in Drawing or Graduate with Degree or Diploma in Education with 5 years experience of teaching Home Science.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment : Vacancy Details
RPSC will be Conduct this Exam in 22 Languages, All subjects are given below in this table, Interested Candidates can check their subjects with total number of Vacancies.
|Name Of Subjects||Total Vacancies|
RPSC School Lecturer recruitment process consists of two papers:
- Paper-I is common for all candidates
- Paper-II is conducted to test the candidates’ knowledge of their chosen subject.
How to apply for RPSC School Lecturer
- Visit the official website
- Log in to the SSO portal and then choose ‘Recruitment Portal’ option
- Click on the ‘One Time Registration’ option
- Candidate are Required to Register Before Applying for the Post already Register Candidate Not Need to register Again.
- After Successful Registration System Will Generate a Login ID and Password.
- Login With the ID And Password and Complete the Application form.
- Take Printout of your Application form for future Reference.
About RPSC and Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan. The RPSC was established on 16 August 1949, which is made under article 315 of the constitution. RPSC conducts various types of examinations, Recruitment, Process and other various parts is done by this government.
This includes the recruitment of Clerical Cadre which is already handed over to RSMSSB. The R.A.S. ( Rajasthan Administrative Service) and R.P.S. (Rajasthan Police Service) are also conducted through RPSC. The recruitment of RAS, RPS, RTS, Rajasthan Subordinate service Exams is conducted by RPSC. RPSC Office is located at Ajmer in Rajasthan.
RPSC Organization – RPSC Consists of a chairman and 7 members. This Post is a constitutional post and is appointed as per the orders of the governor. An officer of the Indian Administrative service is also appointed to the post of a secretary in the secretariat of this commission.
All administrative and financial functions are performed by the secretary and only deputy secretary and controller of examinations are assisted by the secretary.
What is the RPSC Exam?
- RPSC Examination level – This is a state-level exam conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Scope – Various types of government recruitment were organized by the RPSC in 2019, out of which Medical Emergency, Engineering, Panchayat Raj, Teaching, Water Resources, Construction, Town Planning, etc. You can see the notification to be released in 2020 on the official website of RPSC.
RPSC Recruitment – Highlights
- Name of exam- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Exam Conducting Authority – Rajasthan Government
- Official Website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Exam mode – Online
- Eligibility – A citizen of India must be an engineering graduate from aa recognized university or college.
- Age Limit – 18-35 Years
- Marking Pattern – Negative
How to Apply Online for RPSC Recruitment?
Required candidates can apply online through on the RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC Recruitment FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
The full form of RPSC is the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. RPSC Conducted various types of competitive examinations in the state.
RPSC has currently five members.
Shri Deepak Upreti (Rtd. IAS) is the new chairman of RPSC who is appointed by the state government. He is the 32nd chairman of RPSC.
Different exam pattern of different recruitment is decided by RPSC. Like there is two patterns for the second-grade teacher, the First paper is of GK and the Second paper is of Subjective. RPSC also organizes two papers for the same First Grade Lecturer.
For the first grade and second-grade examination conducted by RPSC, it is mandatory for both the papers to pass and merit is based on that. If you look at the RAS exam, there are 3 patterns for this. At first Pre Exam and after then mains exam then after the interview.
The Qualification for RPSC Recruitment : Candidates should have complete B.Ed and doesn’t consider anything less than the given criteria.