Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Indian Air Force (IAF) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Airmen in Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ Trades for 01/2021 Intake. Eligible Unmarried Male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates can apply for Airmen Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Airmen Group Y [(Except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security) And Musician Trades.
Indian Air Force Airmen applications will start from 02 January 2020 on IAF Airmen website www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in. The last date for submitting IAF Airmen applications is 20 January 2020.
More details on IAF Airmen Recruitment 2020 such as the selection process, the application process, educational qualification, age limit are given below in this post. Indian Air Force Airmen recruitment notification 2019 on their official portal; Check all details here and apply on/before 20 January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Airmen Posts in Group X and Y Trade
- Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) – 12th / Intermediate passed or Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream
- Group ‘Y’ (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) – 12th / Intermediate passed in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only – 12th / Intermediate passed or Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application – 02 January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 21 January 2020
- Dates for Online Exam: 19 March 2020 to 23 March 2020
- Admit Card Availability: February 2020
- Candidate should be born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive)
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the selection procedure, then the upper age limit as on the date of Enrolment is 21 years.
How to Apply for IAF Airmen Posts Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates apply online for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment through www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in from 02 January to 21 January 2020.
IAF Airmen Selection Procedure:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Phase 1 (Online Test), Phase 2 Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test- 1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades), Adaptability Test- 2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) and medical test.
Note:-IAF Airmen notification (Application) will be active on 02 February 2020.
- Apply Online – Starts on 02 January 2020
- Last Date – 20 January 2020
- Notification – Click Here
- Official Website- Click Here
Indian Air force (AFCAT) Recruitment 2019
Indian Air Force ( AFCAT) 02/2019
Name of Post : Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2019
Post Date: 10 Jun 2019
Latest Update : 10 Jun 2019
Total Vacancy: 242
Indian Air Force (AFCAT) Recruitment: Indian Air Force has released a notification for the recruitment of AFCAT (02/2019).This notification is only for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry for Courses Commencing in July 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the vacancy who can read the details & completed all eligibility criteria. Some Information are given below read them and apply online.
|Starting Date to Online Apply||01 Jun 2019|
|Last Date to Online Apply||30 Jun 2019|
|Online Examination Date||24 & 25 August 2019|
|For AFCAT entry||Rs.250/-|
|1. Candidates should have passed each subjects in Maths and Physics with a minimum of 60% marks at 10+2 level|
|2. MBA/ MCA or MA/ MSc degree or PG Degree (Relevant Subjects)|
|3. Graduation (any Disciplines) or BE/B Tech degree or Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India in relevant Engg disciplines.|
|Age Limits(As on 01 july 2020)|
|For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch(Candidates born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-2000)|
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||26 Years|
|For Flying Branch(Candidates born between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000)|
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
|Candidates can read full notification before apply the form. Important Links are given Here.|
|Apply Online||New registration|Login|
|Short notification||click here|
|Detailed notification||click here|
|Official website||click here|
About Indian Air Force
The Indian Air force was established on 8th October 1932 in British. Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. It has to assist the fourth rank worldwide in terms of Personnel and aircraft among all forces. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict.
When India gained Independence from the United Kingdom in 1947, it was named the Royal Indian Air Force. In 1950 the Royal name was changed by the government to the republic for the change to the Indian Air force alone. Other major operations undertaken by the IAF include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
The post of the Supreme Commander of the Indian Air Force is held by the President of India. Once in Indian history, Arjun Singh was given the post of Marshal of the Air Force by the President of India. On 26 January 2002 Arjun Singh became the first and so far, the only five-star rank officer of the IAF.
6 Ways to join Indian Air Force
To join the Indian Air Force it is necessary to pass 12th. All the men can join the NDA by passing the written exam and interview after passing the 12th. Once the training is completed, the candidates join the IAF. UPSC conducts NDA examinations twice in one year.
In it’s more than 65 years of existence, the Air Force has become the world’s premier aerospace force. It’s mission simply put is to defend the nation through the control and exploitation of Air Space.
The Cyber Mission Force. …
Training more airmen. …
Job security & cash. …
3- to 4-year assignments. …
Civilian jobs await.
There are the top 10 best jobs given below.
2. Flight Engineer (1A1 X 1)
3. Airborne Mission System (1A3 X 1)
4. Tactical Aircraft Maintenance (2A3 X 3)
5. Public Affairs Officers (3NO X 1)
6. Security Forces (3PO X 1)
7. Operation Intelligence (1NO X 1)
8. Biomedical Equipment (4A2 X 1)
9. Air Traffic Control (1C1 X 1)
10. Cyber system Operations (3D0 X 2)
1. Click the given official link in PDF to directly apply for Indian Air Force
2. Register using yourself
3. Use an active email id and current phone no.
4. After then fill up all personal details which are very important so fill carefully.
5. Upload all the relevant documents.
6. Click on submit
7. At last, proceed for payment.
Students can choose Physics and Mathematics as their major subjects if they have to join the Air force. It is compulsory for all men who wish to become pilots. Candidates must clear the NDA exam conducted by the UPSC. All Indian nation over the age of 19th cannot take the exam.