Indian Air Force is conducting recruitment rally for Group X Trades (Technical) besides schooling teacher and Group Y for consumption 01/2020. Unmarried Male candidates can seem for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally on scheduled date and time and apply for the rally on airmenselection.cdac.in.
IAF Recruitment Rally 2020
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally 2020: Indian Air Force (IAF) is conducting recruitment rallies for the submit of Airmen for Group X Trades (Technical) besides schooling teacher for Jodhpur for consumption 01/2020. Unmarried Male candidates can seem for Indian Air Force Group X Recruitment and for Indian Air Force Group Y Recruitment Rally on scheduled date and time and apply for the rally on airmenselection.cdac.in.
The Candidates can test the IAF rally dates, eligibility standards, online utility hyperlink and different different particulars on this article under.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Notification
|Location||Trade||Notification Link||Online Pre-Registration Date||Application link||Exam Date|
|Jodhpur||X||Download IAF Recruitment Rally Group X Notification||From 27 September 2020 at 11 AM to 28 September 2020 till 5 PM|
Indian Air Force Airmen Online Application Link
|09 October 2020 to 19 October 2020|
|All the districts of State of|
Gujarat, UT of Daman & Diu and
UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli.
As per registration (approx 150
candidates each day)
|Y||Download IAF Recruitment Rally Group Y Notification||08 September 2020 at 11:00 AM to 10 September 2020 till 5 PM||23 September 2020 to 04 Oct 2020|
|Manekshaw Parade Ground, Bengaluru & 7 ASC, AF||X||Download IAF Recruitment Rally Notification|
|Police Training College, Angul (Odisha)||X||Download IAF Recruitment Rally Notification|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
Airmen (Group X and Y Trade)
Eligibility Criteria for Airmen Posts
- For Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) – Passed intermediate / 10+2 / equal examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimal 50% marks in combination and 50% marks in English. OR Three yr Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics / Automobile /Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology /Information Technology) from a authorities acknowledged polytechnic Institute with minimal 50% marks in total combination and 50% marks in English in diploma or in intermediate /matriculation if English shouldn’t be a topic in diploma. List of eligible diploma course can be found on website https://airmenselection.cdac.in
- For Group ‘Y’ Trades Except Auto Tech, IAF (P), IAF(S) & Musician Trades) – Candidate should have handed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream/topics authorized by Central / State Education Boards with minimal 50% marks in combination in addition to in English in Class XII or equal examination OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimal 50% marks in combination and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English shouldn’t be a topic in Vocational Course.
- For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade – Candidate should have handed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English authorized by Central / State Education Boards with minimal 50% marks in combination in addition to in English in Class XII or equal examination.
Candidates born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (each days inclusive)
Indian Air Force Airmen 2020 Salary:
Rs. 14,600/- monthly on coaching shall be paid. After completion of the coaching, Rs. 33,100/- monthly plus Dearness allowance (as relevant) will probably be offered.
Selection Process Indian Air Force Airmen
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)- PFT consists of a 1.6 km run to be accomplished inside 6 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall even have to finish 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats inside the stipulated time to qualify within the bodily health check.
- Written Test – The candidates who will qualify in PFT shall below take written check on the identical day or subsequent day relying on the native circumstances. The written check will probably be goal sort and query paper shall be bilingual (English and Hindi) besides for English paper. Duration of written check will probably be 60 minutes and shall comprise of Physics, Math and English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus. Candidates are to qualify in every paper individually.
- Adaptability Test-1 – All candidates who move the written check shall undertake adaptability test-1 on the identical or subsequent day relying on the native circumstances. Adaptability check – 1 is to evaluate suitability of a candidate for employment within the IAF which includes deployment in diverse
- Adaptability Test-2 – All candidates who move adaptability test-1 should undertake adaptability test-2 as per coverage in vogue. Adaptability test-2 is to pick out candidates who can adapt to the atmosphere of Indian Air Force and are capable of modify to the navy lifestyle.
- Medical Examination. Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test -2 shall be medically examined within the month of October 2020. Medical examination shall be carried out by air drive medical crew as per IAF medical requirements and present coverage in vogue.
How to use for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally ?
Interested candidates can register for Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally via on-line mode on airmenselection.cdac.in.