Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Indian Navy has announced a notification for the recruitment of Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)–Aug 2020 Batch Course Commencing August 2020 for unmarried Male candidates.
Indian Navy Recruitment
Application Fee for Indian Navy Online Forms
- Candidates should pay Rs. 215/-
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
Age Limits for Indian Navy Jobs
- Candidates should be born between 01-08-2000 to 31-07-2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Eligibility for Indian Navy Recruitment
- Candidates should possess
- (a) For AA:-Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- (b) For SSR:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Jobs?
- Before filling online application, keep the 10th and 12th certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.