Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Indian Navy has announced a notification for the recruitment of Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)–Aug 2020 Batch Course Commencing August 2020 for unmarried Male candidates.
Indian Navy Sailor 2019 Application form has been available from 08 November 2019 to 18 November 2019. Interested candidates can apply through the official website.
Read more for:-
Sailor (AA & SSR) – Aug 2020 Batch
Name of Post: Indian Navy Sailor (AA & SSR) – Aug 2020
Latest Update: 12 November 2019
Total Vacancies: 2700
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2019
- The date for Exam: February 2020
- Candidates should pay Rs. 215/-
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Candidates should be born between 01-08-2000 to 31-07-2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should possess
- (a) For AA:-Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- (b) For SSR:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt.
|Name of Post||Total|
|Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)||2200|
|Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)||500|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Job 2019
- Before filling online application, keep 10th and 12th certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.