Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 – Find the latest recruitment, job vacancies in Haryana Police Department 2020. Get latest notification about Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 for exams, online forms, last date, online application form, physical eligibility and all the information about jobs.
Haryana Police – History
The state of Haryana was established on 01 November 1966 after by the division of Punjab state. Haryana Police formed after partition from Punjab state. This organization, formed by the “Punjab Police Rules”, was formed in 1934; however, the state Government passed its police actin 2008.
The Haryana Police Department is the law enforcement agency for the state of Haryana, India. At present DGP Of Haryana Police is Manoj Yadav since 19 february 2019. He is an IPS Officer of 1988 Batch. At the time when the state of Haryana was established, the organisation had the responsibility for enforcement of the law in 6 districts and had a strength of 12,165 personnel with Commando wing.
Haryana Police comes under direct control of Home affairs, Government of Haryana. The Haryana Police is headed by Home Minister which is the one of the most senior officers in the union cabinet. State Police Headquarter is situated in Panchkula. Haryana Armed Police has 5 battalions, 3 at Madhuban, one at Hisar and One at Ambala. At present total number of headcount personnel working in Haryana Police is 56,747.
Haryana Police has a control room No 100 and special Women Helpline no of 1091 which can be called from any landline or mobile phone. Haryana Police has wireless repeater antennae in three locations, at Tosham Hill range in Bhiwani district, Takdi hill in Rewari district and at Sarahan hill in Himachal Pradesh. Police HQ uses Sarahan tower to transmit signals to Tosham Hill.
Ranks in Haryana Police
The hierarchy in HP is as follows:
- Director General of Police (DGP)
- Additional Director General of Police
- Inspector General of Police (IGP)
- Deputy Inspector General of Police
- Senior Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent of Police (SP)
- Additional Superintendent of Police
- Assistant SP (IPS) or Deputy SP (HPS)
- Inspector of Police
- Sub-Inspector of Police (SI)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (ASI)
- Head Constable
- Senior Constable
Haryana Police Recruitment – FAQs
At prresent Haryana Police has a total strength of 71640 (Gazetted
Officers / 453, Inspectors / 1029, Sub Inspectors / 3513, Assistant Sub Inspectors / 6009, Head Constables / 12492, Constables / 48144) which is headed by Director General of Police who is an IPS Officer.
Police Rank in States (From Top to Bottom)
1. Director General of Police (DGP)
2. Additional Director General Of Police (ADGP)
3. Inspector General Of Police / Special Inspector General Of Police (IGP / SIGP)
4. Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIGP)
5. Superintendent of Police / Deputy Commissioner of Police (SP / DCP)
The age of the candidate should be between 18-25 years for the post of haryana police constable.
Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution. They should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
Yes, they can apply candidates who are from haryana but some candidates are from neighbouring areas like north rajasthan, west u.p punjab candidates can also apply in haryana police.
1. The Minimum height for unreserved male candidates should be 170 cm and reserved 168 cm.
2. A Male candidate should complete the 2.5 km race in 6 minutes whereas female candidates should complete 1 km race in 6 minutes.
3. Unreserved Candidates chest should be 87 cm whereas reserved candidate chest 85 cm.
1. Go to the haryana police’s official website―hssc.gov.in.
2. Click on the ‘Apply for HSSC Constable posts link’.
3. Read the terms and conditions before applying.
4. Create a login ID and password and register.
Haryana Gk Books
1. Vidhyapeeth Times Haryana GK.
2. Haryana General Knowledge (Hindi Edition)
3. Haryana HSSC GS (Hindi Edition)
4. Know Your State – Haryana.
5. Lucent Haryana General Knowledge.
6. Haryana Ki Lucent Manchitrawali G.K. (Hindi)
7. Haryana Current Affairs.
Haryana Police Constable salary is 21,700/- – 69,100/- .
Candidates must have passed with Bachelor’s Degree with a lower age limit of 21 years.
To become a Haryana Police Constable, candidates have to go through four stages.
1. Knowledge Test ( Written Exam )
2. Physical Screening Test ( PST )
3. Physical Measurement Test ( PMT )
4. Scrutiny of Documents