The recruitment process for the Rajasthan Police Department, a law enforcement agency for the state of Rajasthan, India, is right around the corner. Candidates interested in serving the public and ensuring safety are invited to apply for the various posts available under the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023-2024. This comprehensive guide provides you with all the necessary information about the upcoming recruitment drive, including eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, syllabus, and more.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment: An Overview
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission, responsible for conducting the recruitment process, has announced vacancies for several positions, including Constable, Sub Inspector, Jail Warder, Driver, and others. The recruitment drive is an excellent opportunity for those aspiring to work in the Rajasthan Police Department. Candidates must possess the requisite educational qualifications to apply for these positions.
Here’s a brief overview of the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023-2024:
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Job Type: Government Job
- Job Category: Police Job
- Name of Recruitment: Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023-2024
- Name of Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Number of Vacancies: 9000 (Expected)
- Notification Released on: Coming Soon
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
The eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment are the norms of age and educational qualifications that candidates must meet. Candidates who do not meet these requirements will be excluded from the recruitment process. Here are the details:
Candidates should be Indian citizens and residents of Rajasthan.
The academic qualifications vary for different posts. Here are the details:
- Constable: Candidates for the RAC Battalion/ MBC Battalion must have passed the 8th-grade examination from a recognized body or equivalent. For District Police/Intelligence, candidates must have passed the 10th-grade examination from a recognized institution.
- Sub-Inspector: The candidate must have a degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from an accredited college/institution affiliated with a recognized university.
The minimum and maximum age limits vary according to the posts. Here are the details:
- Constable: The minimum age for constables is 18 years, and the maximum age is 23 years. For drivers, the maximum age limit is 26 years.
- Sub-Inspector: Candidates should be between 20 and 25 years of age.
Age relaxations are applicable for certain categories as per the government norms.
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Eligibility
Candidates who pass the written exam are invited for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The PET is mandatory for all selected candidates. The parameters for the PET include height, weight, and chest measurements, which vary for different categories.
Application Process for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
The application process for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment is conducted online. Candidates can follow the following steps to complete their application:
- Registration: Visit the official website and register by providing necessary details like name, date of birth, contact number, and email ID.
- Filling the Application Form: Log in using the registration ID and password. Fill in the required information in the application form, including educational details and preferred test center.
- Uploading Documents: Upload scanned images of signature and passport photo.
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application fee according to the category. The fee can be paid online via credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Submission of Application Form: Review the application form and make necessary corrections, if required. Submit the form and take a printout of the payment receipt and the application form for future reference.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare effectively for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment examination. The exam consists of a written test and a physical proficiency test. The written test is an objective-based test conducted offline, with questions from various sections like Reasoning and Basic Knowledge of Computers, General Knowledge & Science & Technology and Current Affairs, Knowledge about crimes against women & children legal provisions/rules, and Rajasthan General Knowledge.
The syllabus for the written exam includes topics from Reasoning and Basic Knowledge of Computers, General Knowledge & Science & Technology and Current Affairs, Knowledge about crimes against women & children legal provisions/rules, and Rajasthan General Knowledge.
Admit Card for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Once the application process is complete, candidates can download the admit card, which will be released approximately one month after the application form’s publication date. The admit card contains important details such as the exam date, location, and time of the exam.
The Rajasthan Police Recruitment is a golden opportunity for candidates aspiring to join the police force. With a clear understanding of the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and application process, candidates can prepare effectively and increase their chances of success in the recruitment drive.