UPSC Recruitment 2020- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification inviting all the interested candidates to apply for Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Anthropologist, Assistant Library and Information Officer, Scientist ‘B’ and other vacancies.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
All the candidates can apply for 134 vacancies till 13 February 2020 on the official website, the link for which is upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Important Date
- Name Of Organization – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Exam Type- National Level
- Last Date to Online Apply- 13/02/2020
Name of the post
- Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Ayurveda): 37
- Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Unani): 7
- Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division): 1
- Assistant Library and Information Officer (Tamil): 1
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Ammunition): 11
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Electronics): 39
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Armament-Weapons): 14
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 2
- Scientist ‘B’ (Documents): 6
- Scientist B (Chemistry): 2
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Neuro-Surgery): 4
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Plastic Surgery): 2
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Urology): 4
- Specialist Grade III (Gastroenterology): 1
- Specialist Grade III (Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery): 3
- Principal Library and Information Officer: 1
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Endocrinology): 3
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Gastroenterology): 5
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Gastro-Intestinal Surgery): 1
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Nephrology): 5
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Neurology):7
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Special Education (MR/ID):2
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Qualification
Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Ayurveda)
A degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university or Statutory State Board or Council or Faculty of India Medicine recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970)
Enrolment on the Central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian Medicine.
Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)
Master’s degree in Anthropology of a recognized University with more than fifty percent papers in Cultural Anthropology in final year examination.
Note: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Three years of research experience in Anthropology.
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
Equivalent means degree certificate issued by Indian/Foreign University recognized by Govt. of India which has been treated as equivalent by Govt. of India.
Experience: Two Years’ experience in Civil Engineering work.
Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Special Education (MR/ID)
Master’s degree in any discipline with not less than 50 percent of marks.
MEd degree in Specific Disability (Mental Retardation/ Intellectual Disability) area with not less than 55 percent of marks or an equivalent grade B+ in the 10-point scale of UGC. OR An equivalent degree from a foreign University recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Apply Online- Click Here
- Notification- Click Here
- Official Website- Click Here
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Log on to the official website, www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘ ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS’
- Select the post and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on proceed
- Fill in the application form in the prescribed format
- Upload all the required documents
- Pay the application fees
- Click on submit