Army Public School Recruitment 2020 – Army Public School has Published admit Card for the Post Of PGT/TGT/PRT, So Candidates can Download their Admit Card from the given below links.
Army Public School (APS) has announced application for the Recruitment of PGT, TGT & PRT Vacancies on Adhoc Basis. Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is conducting Combined Selection Screening Examination for the recruitment of PRT, TGT and PGT Teachers.
APS Teacher Online Application has been already started, this links was Opened on 01 September 2019. The Final Date for the Submission Of the application for the army school Vacancy 2019 get end on 21 September 2019.
Interested Candidates can apply for the post through official Website, Online Application Links is also given Below.
Name of the Post: Army Public School PGT/ TGT/ PRT Online Form 2019
Post Date: 07 September 2019
Latest Update: 06 October 2019
Total Vacancy: 8000
Army Public School
PGT/ TGT/ PRT Vacancies 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01 September 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21 September 2019
- Date for Availability of Admit Card: 04 October 2019
- Date for Exam: 19 & 20 October 2019
- Publication of Result: 30 October 2019
- Exam Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/Credit Cards/ Net Banking
- PGT – B.Ed and Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- TGT – B.Ed and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- PRT – B Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2020)
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 Years (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 Years & PGT <36 Years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (in the case of Delhi 40 Years)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Exam Cities||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|