Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2020: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has requested applications for the post of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) , PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), and PRT (Primary Trained Teacher) for 8000 Vacancies on its official website awesindia.com.
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online for APS Teacher Recruitment Exam. The online process will be accepted from 01st October to 20th October 2020. The recruitment will be done through `Online Screening Test’.
Interested candidates can register online for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2020
There are a total no. of 8000 posts for teachers’ jobs and the rolls of the 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India and around 1000 teachers get turned over every year. Although, the exact number of vacancies will be projected by the School/Management while conducting interviews/evaluation of teaching skills for the selection of teachers.
|Name of Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Total Vacancies||8000 (Tentative)|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Starting Date Of Registration||01 October 2020|
|Last Date Of Submission||20th October 2020|
|Official Website||http://aps-csb.in .|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- (For all Category)|
Eligibility Criteria for PGT / TGT / PRT Posts
Army Public School Teacher Educational Qualification
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – Candidates should have Post Graduation in a related stream with 50% marks & having B. Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in a related stream with 50% marks & having B. Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
- Primary School Teacher (PRT) – Candidates having Graduation Degree with B. Ed / 2 years Diploma / 4 Years Integrated Course will be considered for this post.
Note – CTET / TET is not requested for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/ TET conducted by the Centre / State government is invited for appointment as TGTs / PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET / TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be ad-hoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
Age Limit for Army Public School Teacher
- Fresh Candidates below: 40 Years
- For NCR School TGT, PRT Below: 29 Years
- PGT Below: 36 Years
- For Experience Candidates Below: 57 Years
Army Public School PGT / TGT / PRT Admit Cards
Admit Cards will be available Online. Candidates may download and print the same. The same should be produced for get to entry to the Exam Centre.
Army Public School Teacher Exam Pattern
There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer. The candidates should score a minimum of 50% marks for qualifying the test.
How To Apply For Army Public School Recruitment?
- The candidates will have to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, registration no. and a password will be generated.
- Log in with that registration no. and a password.
- Complete the application form by providing the details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.