Eaadhar Download – Aadhar Card is an Identification Proof for Indian Citizens which contains 12 digit unique numbers, issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). You can apply for Aadhaar Card at your nearest Aadhar Card Center. Once your Aadhar application is approved you can download eAadhar online. The validity of Eaadhar is the same as the Aadhar Card.
Required Information for eAadhar Download Online
You can download eAadhar by going through the below-mentioned guide but before that, you should be in possession of the following information:
- Enrollment ID or Aadhaar Number
- Full name (same as on Aadhar Acknowledgement slip)
- Pincode (same which provided during Aadhar application)
- Mobile number (written on Aadhar Acknowledge slip)
Methods to get Aadhar and Eaadhar Card
After the initial Aadhar card application, you have two options to get your Aadhar Card.
The first is to wait for a Physical copy of Aadhar Card delivered by Post to your address and the second is to Download eAadhar card online.
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) is providing a great feature of downloading Aadhar Card’s Digital Copy that is called E Aadhar Card as soon as your application gets approved by UIDAI.
As I mentioned above, you can only Download eAadhar after the successful verification of your Aadhar Application. So, you have to wait for some days and to check Aadhar Status from time to time. When your Aadhar Status Update completed you can download eAadhar by simply following the below-mentioned steps.
Note: You will get E-Aadhar OTP only on your Registered Mobile Number, Which one you have provided at the time of Aadhar Card Application process at Aadhar Center.
How to Download Eaadhar
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Eaadhar Download:
1. First of all, go to the official Portal.
2. Then click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option.
3. After clicking the ‘Download Aadhaar‘ option, you can see the Page which looks like below the given image.
4. As shown in the above image, you’ll get three options now you have to select between Aadhar Number/ Enrolment ID (Which is Given in the Aadhar Enrolment Receipt) or Virtual ID (VID).
5. After that, according to your selection between three options, enter your 12 Digit Aadhar Number/14 Digit Enrolment Number or Virtual ID.
6. Now after entering above mentioned details, choose if you need Masked Aadhar Card or Not.
7. After that, you’ve to enter the Captcha as shown in Image.
8. Here, just click on the “Send OTP” button to receive OTP. Within a few seconds, you will receive OTP (One Time Password) on your Registered Mobile Number.
9. Now, you need to enter this Password/OTP/TOTP/Passcode, in an appropriate field as shown in the image below.
10. Now, after entering OTP, click on the ‘Verify & Download’ button to Download Eaadhar as shown in the below image. (Note: This OTP received on your mobile number is valid for 10 minutes.) (You also need to fill a small survey before downloading the Aadhar card)
11. After Validation of OTP, you will get your Eaadhar in PDF File and can be saved on your Mobile or Computer.
Above in this article, I’ve explained to you that how to check Aadhar Card Status and how to download E Aadhaar Card Download online. So, here I am going to explain more about Eaadhar Download and Aadhar Card Update Status, just get a quick intro of Aadhar Card and Eaadhar.
What is Aadhar Card & eAadhar
eAadhar is just Electronic Copy of Aadhar Card or you can say eAadhar is a Digital copy of Aadhar Card in PDF format which can be downloaded from the Internet.
Don’t forget that eAadhaar has the same value as equal as Original Aadhaar Card and can be used as Aadhar Card. Also, having an eAadhar card keeps your Aadhar information handy and eliminating the chances of ever losing or forgetting your Aadhar number.
Aadhar Card contains Aadhar Card Holder’s details just like Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Address, Mobile Number, Gender, Finger Print Data and his or her ’12 Digit’ Unique Aadhar Number along with other demographic information.
Why you should download your eAadhar Card
It is very common to find clerical errors in Aadhaar card like wrong Name, wrong address, etc. The mistake might be due to a clerical error on the part of the operator due to heavy load of Aadhaar Card Application or you unwillingly you’ve provided incorrect information. In this scenario, you must update your Aadhar information as soon as possible and need a copy of that immediately.
When you apply for any changes in your Aadhar Card to correct the information, UIDAI takes a few weeks to approve. After approval they dispatch your Aadhar card to your registered address.
Instead of waiting for a physical copy of Aadhar Card, you can download Eaadhar card through the UIDAI website with updated details. This way you don’t need to wait for your Aadhar card to arrive by post to your registered address.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status
More About Aadhar Card
Now in India the importance of Aadhar Card is increasing rapidly. Because Aadhar Card becomes the Primary ID for Indian Citizens and everywhere you need it.
You can imagine the importance of Aadhar card in India by knowing that the Indian Government is making Aadhar Card Necessary to avail so many Schemes. Such includes LPG Gas Subsidy, Benefits in Awas Yojana, Bank Account & Transaction Process even to get SIM Card.
So, If you Don’t have your Aadhar Card and not applied for then I strongly recommend you to Enrol for Aadhar at the earliest at your nearby Aadhar Card Enrolment Center and get your Eaadhar.
After reading the above few paragraphs you got some basic Ideas about Aadhar Card or eAadhar and how to download eaadhar card.
I hope you are able to Download Eaadhar Card and Update Aadhar Card using the above described step-by-step methods. But If you are still facing any Problem, Please Comment Down below and I will try to Solve your Problems as soon as possible.
Note: Never Share Your Aadhar Details With Anyone.
If you found this post useful, don’t forget to share it!
Eaadhar – FAQs
The E Aadhaar card is valid for a lifetime. You can use eAadhar Card for lifelong without any problem
Yes, Aadhaar card and eAadhar are the same things and have the same value. The only difference being the Aadhaar card is a document sent to the applicant through the post by UIDAI at our registered address, while the eAadhar is a digital version that can be downloaded from the UIDAI website.
Usually, an Aadhaar application is rejected due to technical /quality/incomplete documents, etc reasons. You can reapply for your Aadhaar at any time from any Aadhar Card Center.