I hope that you are aware that Aadhar Card Contains 12 Digit Unique numbers and It has all your demographic Data like Name, Address, Mobile Number and Date Of Birth. In this article, I am going to explain about what is E aadhar PDF Password for your eAadhar.
After Submission of Aadhar Enrolment Application at the nearest Aadhar Card Centre, you need to wait for 3 months or 90 days to get Your Original Aadhar Card by POST at your registered address. Meanwhile, You can check your Aadhar Card Status Online at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and track/download your Eaadhar online at any place. Once your Aadhar Card Enrolment Application has Approved you can Download Eaadhar easily from any computer or mobile.
Eaadhar Download Online
I have previously discussed the full process to download Eaadhar Online but let’s see the quick summary once again.
STEP – 1
- First of all to Download Eaadhar you need to go to UIDAI Official Portal which is eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Now you should be in possession of your Aadhar Card Number / Enrollment ID (EID) or Virtual ID (VID) which you can find on your Aadhar Enrollment Slip.
- Then select one of three options between Aadhar Number/EID/VID Option.
- In the first box, you need to enter your 14 Digit EID Number (eg .1234/12345/12345) or 12 Digit Aadhar Number or Virtual ID.
- After that in the next box for Human Verification enter correctly the Code / Captcha shown in the image below.
- Now click on Send OTP button to receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
STEP – 2
- Now in step – 2 you will receive One Time Password on your REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER. Enter that OTP and now click on Validate & Download.
At this stage, If your Aadhar Application has verified or details are updated than strait-away you can download Your Eaadhar PDF (Password Protected PDF).
What is Aadhar PDF Password?
You have downloaded your Eaadhar PDF but for Security Reasons and other reasons, your Eaadhar PDF is PASSWORD PROTECTED and in order to open your eAadhar PDF you have to follow the below-given instructions.
- The password for your E-Aadhaar PDF file is 8 characters long phrase with some Alfa-Numeric combination.
- This 8 character password is a combination of the first four letters of your name in CAPITAL letters (Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card) and your Year of Birth (in YYYY format). Few examples of an E-Aadhaar card password are given below:
Example 1: Your name is Akshit Rana & Your Year of Birth is 1996.
Then your E-Aadhaar password is AKSH1996
Example 2: Your name is Poonam & Your Year of Birth is 1994.
Then your E-Aadhaar password is POON1994
Why this Password Protection Required?
UIDAI keeps your E-Aadhaar PDF password-protected because PDF is generally considered a safe digital file format and if the same is protected by a password, the security cover of the file enhances which can not be breached.
If you have any questions then comment down below to get help. I will assist you as soon as possible in any means.