RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) online application for the recruitment of Officers in Grade B (General) DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams for the year 2019 is going to start next week i.e. on 21 September 2019. The last date for submitting RBI Grade B Application is 11 October 2019.
The selection for RBI Grade B Officer Posts will be done through RBI Grade B Exam 2019. Gr B (DR), DEPR, DSIM exam will be held on 09 November 2019. Gr B (DR) Phase 2 will be conducted on 01 December 2019 while DEPR/DSIM will be held on 02 December 2019.
The RBI bank conducts RBI Grade B Job notification 2019 for the selection of Grade B officer in its various branches across India.The RBI exam will be conducted in Online Mode and will consist of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The candidates who will qualify RBI Grade B Paper I will be called for RBI Grade B Paper II. Candidates who will qualify both the phases with minimum aggregate cut off marks will be required to appear for RBI Grade B Interview.
Name of Post: RBI Officer Grade B Online Form 2019
Post Date: 20 September 2019
Total Vacancy: 199
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Advt No. 1A /2019-20
Officer Vacancies 2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21 September 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11 October 2019
- Date for Payment of Fee/ Intimation charges: 21-09-2019 to 11-10-2019
- RBI Grade B Online Exam (Phase-I): 09 November 2019 (Paper-I)
- RBI Grade B date of Online/ Written Exam (Phase-II): 01 & 02 December 2019 (Paper-I, II & III)
- GEN/ OBC: Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 100/- (Only Intimation charges)
- For Staff: Nil
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
Qualification for RBI Grade B 2019
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) – A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM – A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
As per the RBI Job notification Overall 199 Vacancies are Published for this Recruitment, Category wise Posts are Given Below. Interested Candidates Can Check the RBI Post important Links Are Given Below.
|Name Of Category||Total|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||156|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (DEPR)||20|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (DISM)||23|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply for the RBI Bank Recruitment 2019
- Click on the Direct link given above.
- Register yourself and save the Registration ID & Password for further use.
- Login with your Registration ID And Password.
- Fill up the Form with Relevant Details.
- Upload your Photo & Signature.
- Move Further to Payment of Fees.
- Submit Your Application Form.
- To go to the RBI Official Website and Click on New Registrations.