IBPS SO (Specialist Officer) exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking personnel selection. It is a very prestigious exam. It is conducted in different Posts like HR, IT officer, and law, etc. It’s a big opportunity for Aspirants of various fields who are specialized in different fields can join the banking sector through this IBPS SO Exam. Know the complete details of IBPS SO Admit Card 2020 in this blog for the below-mentioned posts:
|01||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)|
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)|
|03||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)|
|04||Law Officer (Scale I)|
|05||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)|
|06||Marketing Officer (Scale I)|
Important Dates for IBPS SO Admit Card:
Here are some important dates for the IBPS SO Exam which includes the release dates of IBPS SO Admit card. You can go through these tentative dates for updates. As the date confirmed we will update you through our website https://ibps.in/
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidate’s||November 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||November 2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||December 2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 20201|
|Online Examination – Main||January 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2021|
|Conduct of interview||February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
How to Download Admit card for IBPS SO Exam:
Here we are mentioning the steps on how you can download IBPS SO Admit Card.
- Firstly you just go to the official IBPS website.
- Find the link download the admit card for IBPS SO Exam and click on the link.
- After clicking you will be redirected to the login page download IBPS SO Admit Card.
- Here you have to fill your Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of birth or Password and fill the captcha if any and click on the submit button.
- After successful login, your IBPS SO Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Click to download Admit Card as PDF or Print the Admit Card.
Document required at the time of IBPS SO EXAM:
- You have to carry your Admit card.
- Two Passport size photograph as uploaded in the IBPS SO Application form, do carry extra photos.
- Identity Proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Adhar Card, Voter ID Card, Bank Passbook, Identity card issued by Gazetted Officer.
General guidelines for IBPS SO Exam:
- Candidate needs to reach the exam center at least 30 min before the time mentioned in the call letter.
- Candidate should not carry the things mentioned below:
|Mobile phones, pagers, pen drive, digital watches, or any electronic device.|
|Geometry box, log table.|
|Any extra paper, book, Register, or copy.|
|Handbag, Hairpin, Belt, Cap, etc.|
|Ornaments like Ring, Necklace, badge, brooch, etc.|
- You should keep it safe the IBPS SO Admit card till the final selection process.
- Candidate must check the personal information photograph and signature in the admit card if any issue the go-to helpline number of IBPS.
- Admit Card will be available online only, it will not be sent by post to any candidate.
IBPS SO Prelim Exam Admit Card:
IBPS Prelims Admit Card will be released by IBPS in December 2020 on their Website. You can download the IBPS SO Prelims Exam by visiting their website. Prelims Admit Card will be available only online on the IBPS website. It will not be sent by Post. Practice makes you perfect while giving any exam so keep practicing through our website: Attempt Mock Test
IBPS SO Mains Admit Card:
Mains Admit Card will be released in January 2021. It can be download through its website. You need to visit the IBPS website and find the link IBPS SO Mains Admit Card, then click on the link. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to the login page. Here you have to fill your credentials roll number/ Registration number, password, or DOB. By submitting it your Mains Admit Card will be opened. You can download it or print it from here. Prepare for the IBPS SO Mains through our website.
IBPS SO Interview Call Letter:
IBPS SO Interview Call Letter will be available in February 2021. All the candidates who have qualified the Mains Exam will get the chance to go for the Interview process. They can download their IBPS SO Admit Card for Interview through its website
List of Documents required at the time IBPS SO Interview:
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for IBPS SO.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Mark sheets or certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in case of the SC / ST / OBC category candidates
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by anyone of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability category.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of the interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate”
- Domicile certificate.
- Experience certificates, if any.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
IBPS SO Admit Card FAQ:
- Can I request for a change in the admit card for IBPS SO?
- IBPS will not accept any request for a change in the IBPS SO exam center.
- how to download the admit card?
- First, go to the official website. Find the IBPS SO Admit card link click on it, fill the Registration/ roll number the DOB or Password n click on the submit button. Download the admit card and print it.
- I forget the IBPS SO registration number what to do?
- While applying for IBPS SO, the registration number is sent to you after a successful application on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- what to do if my photograph is not clear in the admit card?
- do carry your extra photograph as uploaded in the application.
- I am not unable to download my admit card?
- if you are not able to download your admit card there may be a network issue you can try again later after some time or while applying you have filled any wrong information.
- While downloading IBPS SO Admit card it’s not accepting my DOB?
- Please fill the DOB in the correct format DD/MM/YYYY.
- Does IBPS issue a pre-exam training call letter to everyone?
- No, it is issued to SC/ST/Minority candidates who had opted for it.
Read IBPS SO 2020: Complete Notification