UPSC NDA & NA II 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) II. UPSC has declared UPSC NDA NA II for total 415 posts out of which 370 posts are for National Defence Academy and 45 posts are for Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme).
Interested Candidates can register through the online mode from 7 August 2019 onwards. The last date of application will be 3 September 2019.
Name of Post: UPSC NDA & NA (II) Online Form 2019
Post Update: 07 August 2019
Total Vacancy: 415
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. 11/2019-NDA-II
NDA & NA-II Exam 2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 07 August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03 September 2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 02 September 2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 03 September 2019
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 10 to 17 Sept.2019
- Date of Exam: 17 November 2019
- General: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
Age Limit – The candidates should not born earlier than 02 July 2000 and not later than 01 July 2003.
- National Defence Academy:– 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme):– 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Total Vacancies: 415
- National Defence Academy:– 370
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme):–45
|Apply Online||Registration I| Registration II|
|Official Website||Click Here|