UPSC CMS (DAF) Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)has released a notification for 965 Vacancies for the posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2019.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy, they can read the Notification & Apply Online. Important Links are Given Below.
Name of the Post: UPSC CMS (DAF) Online Form 2019
Latest Update: 26 August 2019
Total Vacancy: 965
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Medical Services Examination 2019
Date for DAF: From 26-08-2019
DAF Online Form Last Date: 09 September 2019
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
- Pay the fee through Online/ offline.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019)
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years
- candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||07|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMS, NDMC & SDMC)||362|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|