UPSC CGS & Geologist Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2020.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will start online application for advt. no. 02/ 2020 from 25 September 2019 and continue till 15 October 2019. UPSC Preliminary Exam (Computer Based Test) will be held on 19 January 2019 and Main Exam Will be conducted on 27 & 28 June 2020.
A total of 102 Vacancies have been notified under UPSC. Interested Candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed Format on or before Online applications can be Withdrawn 22 October 2019 to 28 October 2019.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. 02/2020
Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist Exam 2020
Name of Post: UPSC CGS & Geologist Online Form 2019
Post Date: 25 September 2019
Total Vacancy: 102
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25 September 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15 October 2019
- Online Applications can be Withdrawn: From 22 October 2019 to 28 October 2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam (Computer Based Test): 19 January 2020
- Date for Main Exam: 27 & 28 June 2020
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- Pay the fee by remitting the money in any Branch of Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Geologist, Group A||79||Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Geophysicist, Group A||05||M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Chemist, Group A||15|
|Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A||03||Master Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|