SSC Steno Grade C & D Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission (ssc) has released the recruitment notification for SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Grade C&D.
All candidates who are waiting for SSC Steno Grade C & D Recruitment 2019 Notification can now apply Through the official website-ssc.nic.in from today onwards.
SSC Recruitment release date for SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Grade C&D was 17 September 2019, which was postponed to 20 September 2019. All 12th pass candidates who are holding the requisite qualification will be able to apply through the online mode on or before 22 October 2019.
Every year, SSC recruits Stenographer in Grade C and Grade D departments of various government ministries. The SSC will recruit candidates through Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2019 which will have an online written test, skill test and merit.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will disclose the ssc exam dates and admit card dates today through its official notification of SSC Steno Exam 2019 Notification. All candidates are advised to keep a track on the official website for latest updates.
Name of Post: SSC Stenographer Grade C&D Online Form 2019
Post Date: 20 September 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Stenographer Grade C&D Post 2019
SSC Exam Dates:
SSC has published all exam dates, these are given below.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17 September 2019 (Changed to 20 September 2019)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18 October 2019
- Closing for Applying online fee payment: 20 October 2019
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 20 October 2019
- Closing for payment through Challan: 22 October 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 05 to 07 May 2020
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Stenographer Gr-C: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Stenographer Gr-D: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ ExSM & Other candidates as per rules.
- 12th Standard/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University.
SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Grade C&D Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer Online Test will be of 2 hours for 200 Marks.The exam will have questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension.
SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Grade C&D Exam Criteria
Those Candidates will qualify in Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam 2019 and will be eligible as per merit, they will be called for Skill Test. All those candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Computer Based Examination.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Date Change Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|