RPSC Food Safety Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has Released a notification for the post 98 posts of Food Safety Officer.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Applications 2019 will be accepted from the candidates who have finished their Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 September 2019.
Name of Post: RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus Released
Post Date:06 August 2019
Latest Update: 16 September 2019
Total Vacancy: 98
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Advt No: 04/2019-20
Food Safety Officer Vacancies 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 09 August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08 September 2019
- General/ Other State: Rs.350/-
- OBC/ BC: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST: Rs.150/-
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have a degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. or any other equivalent/recognized qualification, and
- Candidates have successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose:
- They should have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
|Name Of Category||Total Post|
|Interview Policy / Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|