LIC Recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has released the notification for the post of Assistant. A total Number of 8500 vacancies are available across India under LIC Assistant Notification 2019.
Candidates should note that LIC Assistant Recruitment will be done to fill up vacancies in the various Divisional Offices of LIC under Central, Eastern, East-Central, Northern, Northern Central, Southern, South Central, and Western Zones.
Candidates Can Apply Online Registration @ https://www.licindia.in/Home.aspx from 17 September 2019. The last Date for Submission of LIC Asst Application is 01 October 2019.
LIC Assistant selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination (Preliminary) and Online Examination (Main). LIC Assistant Exam is expected to be conducted on 30 October and 31 October 2019.
Name of Post: LIC Assistant Online Form 2019
Post Date: 18 September 2019
Latest Update: 11 October 2019
Total Vacancy: 8500
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Assistant Vacancies 2019
- Starting Date of Application – 17 September 2019
- Last Date of submitting Online Application – 01 October 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Print-Out of Application – 22 October 2019
- Date for Download of Call Letter of Online Preliminary Exam: 15 to 22 October 2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 21 & 22 October 2019 ( Changed to 30 & 31-10-2019 )
- For SC/ST – Intimation Charges of Rs.85/- plus +GST + Transaction Charges
- Others – Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.510/- + GST + Transaction Charges.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules.
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
|North Central Zone||1242|
|East Central Zone||1497|
|South Central Zone||632|
|Download New Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalised the private insurance industry in India. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of ₹3,111,847 crore (US$450 billion) (2019).
As of 2019 it had total life fund of ₹28,28,320.12 crore and total number of policies sold coming in at ₹214.33 lakh that year (2018-19). LIC settled 259.54 lakh claims in 2018-19. LIC has 29 crore policy holders. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
The First Company in India Offering Life Insurance was Established in Kolkata in 1818. Its main Target market was the Europeans based in India. Surendranath Tagore had founded Hindushtan Insurance Society, which became Later Life Insurance Corporation.
How to Apply :
A candidate can apply for the Post of Clerk. Candidates can apply online only through LIC India website https://www.licindia.in/Home.aspx and no other mode of application will be accepted. Thanks
|Read Latest Updates On|
|Sarkari Result || Sarkari Exam || Sarkari Jobs || Free Job Alert || Sarkari Results || Eaadhar || Eaadhar Download || Aadhar Card Download || Nifty Outlook || How Stock Market Works || Nifty Trend || Nifty View || Nifty Prediction || Nifty Trend Tomorrow || Best Investment Options || Investment Tips || Stock Market Tips || Option Trading || Stock Valuation || EMI Calculator || Home Loan Calculator || Personal Loan Calculator || Loan EMI Calculator ||Personal Loan Documents || Home Loan Documents || PayManager || Pay Manager || PayManager Login |||