KPSC Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant/ First Division Assistant (FDA) (RPC & HK). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 6 March 2020 for KPSC.
A total of 1112 vacancies notified for Assistant Posts by Karnataka Public Service Commission. The online application for KPSC Assistant Recruitment 2020 will start from 6 February 2020. Candidates can check eligibility, selection criteria, experience and other details about the post by scrolling down.
KPSC Recruitment 2020
The mportant dates, KPSC Vacancies details, name of the recruiter, qualification criteria and other important details and links are given below.
KPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Post Name- KPSC Assistant/ FDA (RPC & HK)
- Name Of Board- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Job Location- Karnataka
- Date Added- 06/02/2020
- Last Date to Online Apply- 06/03/2020
- Qualification- Any Degree
KPSC Assistant Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
KPSC Assistant Qualification
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by a University established by Law in India or possesses an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution or university.
KPSC Assistant Age Limit
- Age Limit Minimum 21 years & Maximum 35 years for eligible to apply the Assistant vacancies in Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 years
- For SC/ ST/ Category – I/ PWD: 40 Years