Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has published the recruitment notification for 400 Sailor Posts, for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2020 batch for course commencing April 2020. Eligible unmarried male candidates can apply on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 July 2019 to 01 August 2019.
Indian Navy Sailor MR selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Computer-based Examination, followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Candidates can get all the details in this article regarding INS Recruitment 2019.
Name Of Post: INS MR – April 2020 batch Online Form
Post Date: 18 July 2019
Total Vacancies: 400
Sailor MR- Apr 2020 batch
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26 July 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01 August 2019
- Exam Date: Sep 2019
- Admit Card Available : One Week Before Exam
- Date of Available of Merit List: 21 February 2020
- Candidates should pay Rs. 205/-
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee
- Candidates should born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003
- Matriculation Exam from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
- Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
|Indian Navy Sailor||400|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Apply Online||Available On 26 July 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|