CSIR UGC NET Recruitment 2019 – NTA has release CSIR UGC NET Application Form at the new website csirnet.nta.nic.in. CSIR UGC NET 2019 Application Form has been available from 09 September 2019 on the official website, Candidates possessing a relevant degree with 55%.
This is for the first time when National Testing Agency is holding CISR NET exam. CSIR UGC NET Exam will be conducted on 15 December 2019.
Name of Post: CSIR UGC NET December Online Form 2019
Post Date: 11 September 2019
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
CSIR UGC-NET December 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09 September 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15 October 2019
- Date for Correction: 18 to 25 October 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 09 November 2019
- Date of Examination: 15 December 2019
- Declaration of Result on NTA website: 31 December 2019
- General/General-EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
Upper Age Limit as on 01-07-2019
- JRF: Maximum 28 years
- For LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- Candidates who have completed their Ph.D. before 19 September 1993 are allowed to apply for the eligibility test.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree were eligible only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program within the validity period of two years.
|Online Correction||Link | Notice|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Link 1 | Link 2|