Assam TET 2019: Department of Elementary Education (DEE) of Assam has released the official notification on 2 September 2019 for Lower Primary and Upper Primary Level teachers exam.
Candidates Can Check Assam TET 2019 complete details including the application process, eligibility, exam date, exam schedule, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result.
ATET exam will be held on 20 October 2019, across 33 districts of the state. The Department of Elementary Education is conducting the Assam TET exam after a gap of 7 years. The last Assam TET exam was conducted in the year 2012.
The ATET 2019 exam will be held for Paper I and Paper II as per the norms of National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE). The Paper-I is for Class I-V teachers and Paper-II is for Class VI-VIII teachers. Assam TET eligibility certificate is valid for 7 years from the date of announcement of result. Interested candidates can apply for the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (ATET) till 17th September 2019.
Name of Post: Assam TET Online Form 2019
Post Date: 11 September 2019
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam
Assam TET 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02 September 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17 September 2019
- Issue of E- Admit card: 30 September 2019
- Date of Exam: 20 October 2019
Application Fee (Both Paper I & II)
- General Category: Rs. 325/-
- For SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD: Rs. 300/-
For Lower Primary TET (Classes I to V):
- Sr. Secondary with Diploma (Elementary Education/ Special Education)/ B.El.Ed or Graduation with B.Ed.
For Upper Primary TET (Classes VI to VIII):
- Graduation & D.El.Ed/ B. Ed or Sr. Secondary with B.El.Ed/ B.A./B. Sc. Ed/ B.A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed or Graduation with B. Ed.(Special Education)
|Apply Online||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Syllabus For UP Level||Click Here|
|Syllabus For LP Level||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|